Monday, November 01, 2004

Up and running again

I am writing this blog as a project logbook. I will write about tools, methods and all that involve elearning in general and also accessability in particulary. The focus will be on improvement for teacher and students.

This is a follow up and i hope an improved version of my Mblog which was stolen from me. I know now one cannot trust in a free service on the net. We all learn from experience.

This will make me always to have materials as copies in files on harddrive or secure on a burned CD. Why is it that i don´t seem to learn to have backup.
Even so the Mblog was more an experiment than anything else.

It was made so that i would learn the limits and possibilities of a blog. I also learned how to use Moveable types in an easy way.

I am planning to put my blog on an own site so this blogspot.com adress is only temporary.

The reason why i use Blogger is several. One its realy easy to use so it will be easy for students to start one themself. One can save the blog on a remote site and several authors is possible. Google is the owner which will at least make it longlived wise from experience.