Monday, November 08, 2004

Audioblog - a way to make it personal.

I always promote the use of different medias since we all use different sense when we learn. There is actually a way to use Blogger and a mobile to put sound to your Blog, Audioblogger. I am not so found of mobiles because of private reasons. I instead use Audacity to record my ramblings then i put the mp3:s on Geocities and then i link to the mp3s from my blog.

Telling my view of Audioblog

There is so many ways you could use this feature. I myself is thinking of starting a blog with lessons of Math where i write math in the blog then i comment and explain them using sound. This i think will lead to make the eLearning more personal and also give the students a feel of lessons online.

There now i actually have done that. Matematik A. It will be exciting to see what respons i get from the students. I think it will make it more personal and thus it will be easier to communicate.